The GACC presently seeks to engage a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to work in the Programmes Department of the Coalition’s Secretariat to help achieve the strategic objectives of the GACC.
Purpose and Scope of the Position
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will work to establish an effective, wellfunctioning, integrated Monitoring and Evaluation system for GACC. The monitoring and evaluation system and processes should ensure timely implementation, reporting and feedback of lessons learnt from the roll-out out of policies, initiatives, campaigns, and projects into GACC’s decision making architecture.
1. Establish M&E policy, framework, approaches, and tools for GACC in furtherance of the achievement of its strategic plan.
2. Monitor and evaluate progress of policies, projects, and programmes under the purview of GACC at regular intervals to ensure their successful implementation.
3. Collect, collate, and analyse data on indicator achievements to facilitate reporting to members, donors, and partners.
4. Develop and roll-out relevant M&E tools and processes that will support effective monitoring and reporting across all GACC teams.
5. Undertake physical monitoring of projects and programmes. 6. Contribute to programme and project development, implementation, management, evaluation and communication of programmes and activities.
You must demonstrate research experience and be ready to apply your skills in a unique and challenging context. You must be a self-starter and able to work independently. You must have excellent inquiry and outside-the-box thinking and skills. You must be some one who is flexible, adaptable and open to change. Some travel and out of hours’ work are required.
|Asante Akyem Municipal|
|Our Social Media handles|
|Donate to support our work|
|Volunteer or intern with us|
|Contact our LANets|
|Contact us with your specific request|
Copyright: March 2023 © GACC | +233-(0)30 396 9221 | firstname.lastname@example.org | powered by: DOTHOUSE